Everything you need: unbiased reviews, product specs and great deals.
Mar 15, 2008
Mar 15, 2008
Great Selection of Interesting and Quality Items
I found SkinStore.com in November of 2007 while I was looking for stores that use the Bill Me Later credit plan. The promotion at that time was spend $100 and receive a $20 certificate on your next order so I thought I'd try some of their products.
I have since placed several orders with them, including most of my Christmas list and this is why:
1) SkinStore.com offers free shipping on all orders.
2) If you have a problem with the products you ordered,you can return the products with free shipping and the process is simple. For someone who orders on line a lot, that feature is a huge factor in their favor especially when one is dealing with skin products (I have many skin allergies and sensitivities)
3) SkinStore.com has a large selection of very nice products at competitive rates. They offer products I would not normally find in my home area.
4)About every two weeks on average, they list a really good promotional offer. I got my first Molton Brown Element set for $15.00 rather than $35 because of the offer I wrote about above. I review Molton Brown products here and without that offer might not have found them.
5) SkinStore.com has a rewards program. You earn one point for every dollar you spend at SkinStore.com. When you have amassed 300 points you have $30 credit to spend on SkinStore.com products. I earned 150 in reward points by making a small order when they started this program. The reward points build fast.
6) The SkinStore.com site is very easy to navigate and their check out process is easy and quick.
7) SkinStore.com has a My Favorites place to store pictures and information on products you like or might order in the future.
8) If you find something you want to order at regular intervals through automatic shipments, the price of the item is reduced by 10%.
9)If you refer a friend, you earn 100 Reward points when the friend makes their first purchase.
10) Customer reviews help with purchase decisions.
11) Shipping is really fast, well packed and they include free samples with every shipment.
I am sure that this is a site that has evolved as it has grown but I think SkinStore.com is a very generous company. 800 number customer service is 80% good. I've gotten some customer service reps who could care less that I had a problem but they were the exceptions.
I've learned with SkinStore.com to hold off making a purchase until one of their promotions appears. I just missed one that offered double reward points on every purchase which would have taken me above the 300 mark and last week the promotion was 15% off your total order.